Don’t miss the LHNA Annual Meeting Wednesday, May 25th
At the Walker Art Center
6:00 p.m. Social hour with appetizers and cash bar
7:00 p.m. Meeting and elections
We are meeting in the Bazinet Lobby + Cinema. Enter at the Vineland entry across from the Sculpture Garden, and it will be immediately to your left. The social hour, meet & greet, hors d’oeuvres, and cash bar will take place in the Bazinet Lobby which looks out toward the Sculpture Garden. The meeting will take place in the Cinema.
ATTENTION: COVID PROTOCOLS
To enter the Cinema, you must:
- Wear a mask.
- Show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within the last 48 hours. Proof can be with the physical card, a picture of the card, or the Docket App.
All Lowry Hill residents (see map) are invited and encouraged to attend.
- Learn what LHNA has been up to this past year.
- Vote for LHNA Board Members.
- Volunteer for a committee.
- Hear from your elected officials.
- President’s Update
- Treasurer Report
- Events Update
- Guest Speakers:
- Lisa Goodman, Council Member, Minneapolis Ward 7
- Elizabeth Schaffer, Commissioner, Minneapolis Park Board District 4