Mission, Bylaws and Board Members
The Lowry Hill Neighborhood Association (LHNA), originally known as the Lowry Hill Community Corporation, is one of the oldest neighborhood organizations in Minneapolis.
We work toward the preservation and improvement of our neighborhood, and provide a forum fostering communication, participation, and advocacy for Lowry Hill neighborhood stakeholders regarding issues and events meaningful to our community.
Our efforts to improve our community include developing, encouraging, and promoting programs, activities and government action directed toward the maintenance, preservation, improvement and beautification of the area known as the "Lowry Hill Neighborhood" in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
How To Become a Member of LHNA
All Lowry Hill residents (see map on home page), age 16 years and older, are automatically members of the neighborhood association. There are no dues or other requirements to join.
The LHNA holds an annual meeting each May to elect new board members and to provide an update to residents on the work that's taken place during the past year.
The bylaws of LHNA were last revised in 2022.
Current LHNA Board Members
Up to 15 board members serve on the board for 2-year terms. Board members are elected each year by the neighborhood residents at the annual membership meeting in May.
LHNA is a 501.3(c) non-profit without barriers to entry. All donations to LHNA are tax deductible.
- Thomas Regnier, President, Historical Committee Chair
- Sue Westerman, Treasurer & Crime and Safety Committee Chair
- William Goodnow, Secretary
- David Bjork
- Jackie Brown-Baylor, Events Committee Chair
- Fran Davis, Zoning Committee Chair & Nominations Committee Chair
- Sarah Grundhoefer, Communications and Outreach Committee Chair
- Noah Hauser
- John Lillehei, MD, Governance Committee Chair
- Nate Morris, Donations Committee Chair
- Anne Nelson
- Chas Scheiderer
- Will Stancil
- Jonathan Suk
- Jennifer Wirick Breitinger