Note: this meeting is one week later than normal due to November elections
All residents are welcome. LHNA Board Meetings are open to the public.
Lowry Hill Neighborhood Association
November 13, 2018
7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Kenwood Recreation Center (Craft Room), 2101 W Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55405
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- October 2, 2018 Board meeting
- Community Announcements (Councilmember Goodman)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Committee Reports
- Zoning and Planning
- Proposal passed for LHNA act as fiscal agent for Franklin and Bryant median (approved by written action)
- Update on Peris Project from Bob and Lee
- Crime and Safety
- Plan January Lake of the Isles Skating Party
- Approve money for Tom Huppert to buy pies and ice cream for Thanksgiving delivery to 5th precinct and fire station No. 6
- Neighborhood Priorities
- Thomas Lowry Park Assessment
- $1,000 annual donation to Hill & Lake Press
- New Business
LHNA Board Meetings are the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Exception: the board is on hiatus in July and August.