The LHNA monthly board meeting will be on Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at the Kenwood Rec Center, 2101 W Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55405
The meeting will be from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
All residents are welcome. LHNA Board Meetings are open to the public.
LHNA Board Meetings are the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Exception: the board is on hiatus in July and August.
Lowry Hill Neighborhood Association
October 2, 2018
7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Kenwood Recreation Center, Craft Room
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- September 4, 2018 Board meeting
- Community Announcements (Councilmember Goodman) (may need to be deferred pending her schedule)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Committee Reports
- Open Seats on Environment, Energy and Food Advisory Boards
- Walker Noise
- Zoning and Planning
- Tax Increment Financing Plans
- Minneapolis 4D Affordable Housing Incentive Program
- Rozin variance notification
- Crime and Safety
- Public Hearing Notice re entertainment classes for on-sale alcohol
- Litter Be Gone Clean-Ups (September 17-22, 2018)
- Neighborhood Priorities
- Jack Whitehurst, City of Minneapolis–Biennial Minneapolis Neighborhood Board Diversity Survey (NRP status)
- LHNA Public Realm Improvements NRP Funding Agreement
- Litter Be Gone – Participation discussion
- Southwest Business Association ballot (Jessica Reinhardt)
- New Business