MN DOT Open House for 2017-2021 Construction I-94 to Crosstown
You’re invited! MNDOT is hosting two open house events for the 35W@94 project.
Mon, May 21, 5 – 7 p.m.
The Center for Changing Lives
2400 Park Ave, Minneapolis
Thu, May 24, 5 – 7 p.m.
Whittier Elementary School
315 West 26th St, Minneapolis (enter on 27th St.)
The open houses are an opportunity for community members and businesses to:
- Learn more about the 35W@94: Downtown to Crosstown project and its benefits
- Hear about upcoming construction activities that will impact access to local roads and access to/from I-35W and downtown
- Find out about other transportation/transit alternatives during construction
- Receive information about other construction projects in the Minneapolis area
- Learn about job opportunities with the contractors and MnDOT
More about this project
To learn more, including all current traffic impacts and detour routes, visit the project website at: www.mndot.gov/35w94.
Metro Transit bus routes will be impacted as a result of construction. For updated route information, and to sign up for Rider Alerts, visit: www.metrotransit.org/35W.
Minnesota Valley Transit Authority routes will be impacted as a result of construction. For updated route information, visit: www.mvta.com.
- Visit the project website: www.mndot.gov/35w94
- Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/mndot and Twitter: @mndotnews
- Email the project team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the project hotline at: 612-284-6125
For real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota visit http://www.511mn.org/or dial 5-1-1.