Calling all neighborhood walkers!
Join us on the inaugural walk of the Lowry Hill Safety Walking Club, a group modeled on the successful East Isles, Loring Park and North Loop walking clubs. This is a great way to promote neighborhood safety by using our collective eyes and ears on the street.
Walking clubs are an excellent opportunity to get outside, meet neighbors, pick up litter, promote neighborhood teamwork, and contribute to community spirit.
The walks will meet and begin in Thomas Lowry Park (Douglas & Colfax) and last approximately 90 minutes.
The first date is Saturday, June 24 – 10 AM – 11:30 AM
Subsequent scheduled dates are:
- Tuesday, June 27, 5:30–7 PM
- Saturday, July 8, 10–11:30 AM
- Tuesday, July 18, 5:30–7 PM
- Saturday, July 29, 10–11:30 AM
- Tuesday, August 15, 5:30–7 PM
- Saturday, Augut 26, 10–11:30 AM