The LHNA monthly board meeting will be on Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at the Kenwood Rec Center, 2101 W Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55405
The meeting will be from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
All residents are welcome. LHNA Board Meetings are open to the public.
Lowry Hill Neighborhood Association
Board Meeting: March 5, 2019 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Kenwood Recreation Center, Craft Room
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
- February 5, 2019 Board meeting
- Zoning and Planning
- Crime and Safety
- Neighborhood Priorities
- 2019 Annual Meeting Planning
– Select Date
– Discuss Venue
– Announcement (21 days prior to meeting)
- Minneapolis Parks Project Update – Madeline Hudek (Lowry Hill Initial Park Concepts)
- Spring Lake Cleanup – Danny Levey
LHNA Board Meetings are the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Exception: the board is on hiatus in July and August.