Due to forecasted rain this Wednesday, the previously announced treatment has been moved up to Tuesday May 22. Aerial applications are targeted to begin at 5:35 AM (sunrise) and ending at 8:30 AM. THIS IS WEATHER DEPENDENT.
Tomorrow morning there is a forecast for early morning fog. If that weather forecast holds true we may need to delay the application start time, but will begin operation as soon as it is safe to move forward. Although the product has a well -established safety record of use in urban areas where human exposure is likely, we will likely shut down operations between 6:45-8:00 AM to avoid expose to children at bus stops.
We will be sending outreach about the upcoming aerial operation to residents that signed up for notifications, to the city’s communications staff, neighborhood associations and the media.