Become A Crime & Safety Block Leader
Lowry Hill needs more crime and safety block leaders!
What Do Block Leaders Do?
- Attend a group training at the Minneapolis Police Department 5th Precinct.
- Get special crime alerts for their block
- Share the information with their neighbors in a mutually convenient way.
- Get priority registration for:
- MPD Citizens Academy (learn how the police department works)
- MFD CERT (learn how to respond in a natural disaster)
- and can even attend the RPOW (rental property owner workshop)
It doesn’t take a lot of time to be a block leader but it can make a huge difference in your neighborhood.
More than one person can be a block leader on a block so everyone is welcome to join!
Contact the Crime Prevention Specialists (CPS) below to schedule training:
Jennifer Waisanen at (612) 673-5407 Jennifer.email@example.com