As a Board Member, you will be expected to:
- Dedicate 4-8 hours/month, attend meetings, contribute ideas, and help support LHNA’s mission.
- Attend 10 board meetings per year, 1st Tuesday of the month, 7-9 p.m. (Except hiatus in July and August)
- Attend and help at the Annual Meeting (May) and other LHNA events.
- Attend special meetings held on the call of the Board, President, or neighborhood (see bylaws)
- Serve on at least one committee.
Proof of residency in the Lowry Hill neighborhood will be requested. Lowry Hill is enclosed by Interstate 394 on the north, Interstate 94/Hennepin Avenue on the east, 22nd Street on the south and Lake of the Isles Parkway, Logan Avenue and Morgan Avenue on the west. See map.
A headshot may be requested as well. Photos and answers in this application may be displayed on/at any of the following: the LHNA website, LHNA emails, board meetings, annual meeting.
Candidate Application Form:
(all fields are required)